Monday, January 22, 2018

MFT Pure Innocence Hula Hoop Girl...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

Still no work permit for me, but I am putting the enforced time off to good use.

We are entering week 2 of the current Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge and it's really got me enthused.

I got the great Pure Innocence stamp and die in the MFT Black Friday sale and I only inked it up a week or so ago!!

I coloured her with Zigs and a paintbrush (I prefer paintbrushes and a waterpot these days). I added some spots with a black marker to her trousers for a little bit of interest. I added some shimmer to her top and socks using Spectrum Noir sparkle pens. I coloured a bunch of these and put them back in their stamp storage pocket. I do this from time to time, so if I need an emergency card I have some pre-coloured / cut things. I often do it with new stamps, as I am so excited to colour them.

I thought she contrasted well with the beautiful piece of spotty background paper  - this is my year to try and use as much of my patterned paper as I can. It's going pretty well so far and I'm finding it fun to dig out some old faves.

A simple stamped strip of paper for the sentiment,finishes the card off nicely because this little lady doesn't need much.

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Hell yes to using more of our existing paper stash. It is such a good mission. Love the girl and love that you are painting more, you are way better at that then me. I love think she's super special and as she's all in pink it actually reminds me of my sister when she was that age. See what I mean?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over to Bugaboo and WHOOOOOP!!!!!! Way to go!!! Brill news, Congrats on the win!!! Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the spots on her trousers replicating the spots on the paper x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx