Saturday, February 17, 2018

CASology: Together..


Hey,

So I saw this week's CASology cue word 'Together' and knew it was for me.

As you know I feel that Monsters are appropriate for any occasion and I have a metric ton of Monster stamps.

The ones I used on my card here are rather special, as they came in the post..no note, PO box postmark and were unlabeled so I have a) no idea who they are from! and b) who they are by!

Seeing these Monsters on my desk, along with the word 'Together', sparked an idea...

I die-cut the stitched wonky rectangle die by Lil Inkers and stamped the sentiment by Studio Calico and One Little Bird. The sentiment is from a great set called 'Extrovert' and for me it represents together, as I know anytime I go anywhere with my crazy friends, good times will be had.

The Monsters didn't come with dies, so I coloured them and then fussy cut them - blurgh ugh - I hate fussy cutting.

I popped up the white panel and the Monsters and for extra craziness I added googly eyes. I also added a couple of enamel stars for some extra colour.

I love it and now I feel like I need to make a bunch and send them to my crazy friends!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. I love the googly eyes, especially the mismatched ones! Fantastic card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monsters...and googly eyes...ALWAYS the perfect combination! These monster friends are adorable!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You is do have a metric ton of metric ton of monster stamps! I love the mismatched google eyes on the monster, that is a good tip man x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx